1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
1. I would take this opportunity and flush it down the toilet. I stand by the thought that every mistake was meant to happen. The true definition of mistake is a learning experience.
2. Traditions will remain something I follow, especially since a vast majority of people do. Can't beat em, join em.
3. Lelouch Lamperouge - He's a girl, we all know that.
4. The same way I'd live that last day if I didn't know I was gonna die the next day.
5a. Money - If you research every war and every rebellion, you'll find that money is always the root of it. Money is the root of all evil. I don't have any, so why am I listing this? Because there's a ton of things I want, but I need money to get them.
5b. My laptop - Let's just say, this is how I get through with my day, always.
5c. Video Games in general - Refer to my laptop
5d. My instrument - Currently, music is the equivalent of life to me. There's about 3 goals I want to reach through music.
1. Make it into my school's Wind Ensemble
2. Become trumpet section leader in my school's marching band
3a. Become a band director/music instructor/professor
3b. Make the cut for the Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps of Allentown, PA
5e. Does not exist